Meeting Wednesday from 10am-noon

Elise Hellwig

May 20, 2024, 11:11:37 AMMay 20
to Davis R Users' Group
Hi D-RUGgies!

We'll be meeting from 10-noon in the Datalab classroom (360 Shields library) this week. This is a group working session so come with your questions for our expeRts, or just bring your laptop and get in some distraction free R-coding time. This is a hybrid meeting so you can also join us via Zoom at this link: https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/96397082218?pwd=S0JXcW5hcUFkbTcwMHFQV1NVNkg3Zz09

This Thursday at 10am DataLab will be hosting the first in a two part series on Machine Learning in R. This is a great way to get into the nuts and bolts of machine learning, with lots of hands on examples.

Please consider posting your questions to our Discourse site in advance of attending D-RUG virtually. This helps us do a better job of answering your questions, and also keep a log of the types of questions we see frequently.

See you then,

Your D-RUG Coo[R]dinators