Another Very Heimische Zalman Bernstein TGIF (2): Join David Project Bernstein and His White Jewish Supremacy Friends Daniel Pipes, Steven Pinker, Jonathan Sarna, and Horde of Other Neo-Cons to Attack DEI and Gavin Newsom (9/29)

David Shasha

Sep 28, 2023, 10:05:10 PM9/28/23
to david...@googlegroups.com

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ecrIGNrJN1prVeifX32KsWtS4gQ-gyGoNc_J7CeWJ8/edit

https://mailchi.mp/74224db2c975/supportjilv-devoted-to-countering-the-role-of-radical-social-justice-ideology-fueling-antisemitism-10450917?e=14e0edd028

https://jilv.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Letter-To-Governor-Gavin-Newsom_MailList.pdf

Dear JILV Subscriber,

We continue to fight the good fight against the spread of radical Ethnic Studies in California and beyond. On behalf of nearly 200 signatories of Jewish scholars gathered in the past three days, we sent this Open Letter from Jewish Scholars to Governor Newsom about Ethnic Studies.  Our letter was prompted by an inflammatory letter written by anti-Zionist Jewish academics who inaccurately frame criticism of the proposed discriminatory version of Ethnic Studies as an attempt to "derail the entire field of ethnic studies." Our counter letter demonstrates to state officials that these extremist academics do not represent the community of Jewish scholars let alone the broader Jewish community.

The signatory list continues to grow. If you are a Jewish academic or know those who are and would want to read and sign, please use and share this link. A pdf of the Letter is also attached below.

David Bernstein

CEO

Jewish Institute for Liberal Values

Marcy Braverman Goldstein