Newsletter Special: David Project Bernstein, WOKE Jew Fighting Against Social Justice

David Shasha

May 22, 2023, 5:55:52 AM5/22/23
to david...@googlegroups.com

Friends,

            We have learned all too well just how much the White Jewish Supremacy hates WOKE and DEI, as most recently presented by AMCHA and JIMENA:

https://groups.google.com/g/Davidshasha/c/AbKqQPgZR9g

https://groups.google.com/g/Davidshasha/c/wHM5VChthrY

The RUFO Institute DEATH SENTENCE strategy is likely a big schnorring advantage in the Jewish community, as we have seen Bari Weiss making moolah hand over fist:

https://puck.news/bari-weiss-tim-draper-vance-masters-thiel/

And for those who are still not aware, Rebbitzin Bengelsdorf started out her career in Cancel Culture under the auspices of The David Project.

Indeed, David Project Bernstein is one of the great pioneers in the attack on WOKE and DEI, as we will see in the many articles presented in this special WOKE vs. WOKE newsletter.

I began preparing this special newsletter a few months ago, but only decided to finish it up when the Tikvah ASF, a loyal David Project Bernstein ally, last Friday posted an article from self-hater David Suissa’s abysmal Jewish Journal of Los Angeles that was originally published last January:

https://jewishjournal.com/commentary/opinion/354901/how-an-old-new-ideology-alienates-immigrant-jews/

The article was apparently co-written with Bernstein’s fellow Sephardi-hater Jason Guberman of the aforementioned Tikvah ASF, another figure SHU readers will be quite familiar with:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jkws0yY4GqDLXTeGt04TGOjB2GFlpuFlO7kkwpRlmNE/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14cKispiXs6t14GfQlUw764iNnX6XZTdc9YzMU8LhwHc/edit

Most recently Guberman, whose racist Ashkenazi hauteur is truly astounding, appeared with his Daniel Pipes-approved HASBARAH group DIARNA in my article on Commentary magazine and The Tikvah Fund:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dqTxHAp38o_OwER7gEEvNDF0Ey3JYtnb/edit

Guberman’s fellow Tikvah ASF employee Aryeh Tepper included David Project Bernstein in his epochal “Jazz Against Democracy” program:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lHRy4s8XIPfPnDPNRLPOI2t1-YTdOc3vtMVgN90lFVY/edit

That program led, quite logically, to the “Jazz Against Affirmative Action” reactionary Neo-Con Sowellian activism:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19UwJlS-aKpFCfCt0ZIcUbPNnuQE8h596/edit

            The Bernstein-Guberman article is a fascinating piece of WOKE confusion, which presents Sephardi institutional exclusion in a language that is pure Tikvah Fund: rather than adopting the WOKE rhetoric of the DEI movement, the article uses HASBARAH tropes, extending to the use of Herzl’s Altneuland in the title:

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/quot-altneuland-quot-theodor-herzl

It never accuses Ashkenazim of being racist, or of Israel for its erasing the Sephardic heritage.  It is all couched in a very KLAL YISROEL uplift, making us question whether the authors are even interested in Sephardic inclusion!

Indeed, the article is guaranteed to perpetuate the White Jewish Supremacy that it refuses to name.

Which, of course, leads us to the many articles in this special newsletter,

            As I said earlier, Bernstein is a pivotal figure in the HASBARAH Cancel Culture movement that was kickstarted by the notorious “Columbia Unbecoming.”  It was at the event – much like an unhinged Trump Fascist Rally – that Bari Weiss cut her DEATH SENTENCE Bengelsdorf teeth.

And as I have said, she learned her lesson so well, that today she has basically left all the rest of the HASBARAH White Jewish Supremacy radicals in the dust.

Which is the reason we see the many moves David Project Bernstein has made since the halcyon days of “Columbia Unbecoming” and the Islamophobe classic “The Forgotten Refugees,” a JIMENA staple:

https://www.jimena.org/resources/forgotten-refugees/

He needs to catch up with the gelt!

In the intervening years, Bernstein has been a busy bee, as he Intersects with Bret Jewish Genius Stephens in the illiberal Jewish Institute for Liberal Values, writes open letters to Jewish Day Schools attacking WOKE and DEI, and joins the Candace Owens-loving crowd at the Journal of “Free” Black Thought, as they support White Christian Nationalism and minimize the evils of American Slavery in the PragerU manner:

https://freeblackthought.substack.com/p/was-american-slavery-unique

            African-American Studies expert Bernstein has a lot to say about the New Racial Consciousness, none of it good, proving that White Jewish Supremacy so frequently becomes White Supremacy of the most toxic variety.

            In this sense, it is important to note that Bernstein contacted me personally in order to inform me – as if I was to know this from his White Jewish Supremacy work and official biography – that his mother is Iraqi!  And after I posted my articles noting this irony, I was informed by an Iraqi Jewish SHU reader that he knew the woman back in Baghdad, and that she was a hardcore Arab-hater even then.

Indeed, it is altogether possible that his Ashkenazi father is more tolerant, and that he learned how to be a racist from the Iraqi mother.

Lyn Julius wants to know!

            This special newsletter runs the gamut from “Columbia Unbecoming” through the current RUFO DEATH SENTENCE mania, which we have seen directed most prominently at California Governor Gavin Newsom.           It tells a story about how Jews remain thin-skinned when it comes to critical discussion of Zionism and Ashkenazi racism, while holding African-Americans and other oppressed minorities to account for their refusal to accept second-class status.

The idea is to mount a WOKE Jewish campaign against Social Justice.

            Bernstein, like his Tikvah ally Dara Horn, complains about Jewish pain in the most strident manner, while helping to inflict pain on oppressed others who are not Jewish.

Ashkenazi Jews have a privileged position that they refuse to those seeking Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.  Such David Project Tikvah Jews have their own version of WOKE, which they pit against the New Racial Consciousness.  It is a version of White Privilege in a HASBARAH language.

            So, while Sephardim remain excluded from the Adult Jewish Table, something David Project Bernstein seems to acknowledge, we are told by the Tikvah SAPIR cabal that the problem is WOKE and DEI and not the White Jewish Supremacy.  Such a position is eminently illogical and deeply counterproductive, as our grievances against the Ashkenazi racists, Bernstein included, are best dealt with by building bridges and creating alliances with those who continue to fight for Racial Justice against White Supremacy.

David Shasha

The Mess at Columbia University: The Zionist McCarthyites and an Orgy of Hate

By: David Shasha

A Double Disservice: The David Project Fails in its Mission

By: Zac Frank

Fundraising Letter from The David Project

By: David Bernstein

Moving Beyond the Israel Education and Advocacy Dichotomy

By: David Bernstein

An Open Letter to Jewish Campus Professionals and Educators: Time to Step Up to the Plate on Israel

By: David Bernstein

Bari Weiss: It Was The David Project Before It Was The Tikvah Fund

By: David Shasha

Tikvah SAPIR Straussian Bret Stephens Triumphant: “Liberal” Jews Against Liberal Values!

By: David Shasha

What California Tells Us About the New Wave of Anti-Semitism

By: David Bernstein

On Teaching ‘Opposing’ Views of the Holocaust and Systemic Racism

By: David Bernstein

Cancel Culture, Jewish Educators Style

By: David Bernstein

An Open Letter to the Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School

By: Dr. Brnady Shutufinsky and David Bernstein

The Iraqi Jewish Shame of Tikvah Neo-Con White Jewish Racist David Bernstein

By: David Shasha

David Bernstein REALLY Wants You to Know that His Mother is Iraqi and that He is Very Anti-WOKE!

By: David Shasha

Should the Jewish Community Challenge Progressive Ideology or Just its Portrayal of Jews?

By: David Bernstein and Eran Shayshar

In Search of Systemic Racism: Distinguishing and Evaluating Seven Different Senses of the Terms

By: David L. Bernstein

How Radical Social Justice Ideology Undermines Jewish Values, Identity, and Pride

By: David Bernstein

newsletter special david project bernstein.docx