New Article: “Gefilte in the Gulf”: The Ashkenazi ASF and YU Rabbi Elie Abadie Tell Us that the Next Chapter of Jewish Life in the Arab World is White Jewish Supremacy!

David Shasha

Jul 8, 2021, 7:17:11 AM7/8/21
to david...@googlegroups.com

“Gefilte in the Gulf”: The Ashkenazi ASF and YU Rabbi Elie Abadie Tell Us that the Next Chapter of Jewish Life in the Arab World is White Jewish Supremacy!

It was pretty clear that the Trump-Kushner Gulf HASBARAH Accord was deeply tied to the failed Kushner Family purchase of 666 5th Avenue:

https://www.justsecurity.org/69094/timeline-on-jared-kushner-qatar-666-fifth-avenue-and-white-house-policy/

With a little Lysol Malfeasance, it all worked out in the end!

For the Kushners, that is:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/03/nyregion/kushners-building-fifth-avenue-brookfield-lease.html

Here is my initial article on the Gulf HASBARAH Accord from August 2019:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/FhA365Wf4wQ/m/kOD_iLy_AQAJ

Shortly after posting the article, I prepared a special newsletter with even more articles, explaining things in greater detail:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/tdbyFlzaAQc/m/AbTe-knZAwAJ

The special newsletter kicked off with my article on the 2014 documentary “Of Many”; which introduced us to NYU – and now UAE – Chief Rabbi Yehuda Sarna and his close White Jewish ties to the Muslim world:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/wTIUp5rMcxs/m/D1H9wQsBCgAJ

The White Jewish Convivencia was in full swing!

In October 2020 – over a year after the first announcement of the Trump-Kushner Gulf HASBARAH Accord – the Ashkenazim appointed Rabbi Elie Abadie as their token Arab Jew in the bold new Zionist alliance:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Council_of_the_Emirates

No Palestinians welcome!

https://www.e-ir.info/2020/11/01/the-abraham-accords-and-the-palestinian-issue/

The perfect HASBARAH solution.

Rabbi Abadie is, of course, a longtime ASF board member, and a true Washington Heights macher:

https://blogs.yu.edu/news/rabbi-elie-abadie-appointed-director-of-the-jacob-e-safra-institute-of-sephardic-studies/

https://americansephardi.org/projects/asf-council-of-sephardic-sages/

He has been a key player in the World Jewish Congress initiative, Justice for Jews from Arab Countries:

http://www.justiceforjews.com/leadership.html

The JJAC was run by Stanley Urman, another Ashkenazi:

http://www.justiceforjews.com/stan_urman.html

For those unfamiliar with the now-moribund JJAC, here is evidence of their HASBARAH handiwork:

http://www.justiceforjews.com/canada2013.html

https://www.jweekly.com/2006/01/27/leader-of-mizrachi-jewish-rights-group-in-s-f/

https://www.jpost.com/jewish-world/jewish-news/jewish-refugees-from-arab-countries-seek-compensation

The Ashkenazi-run JIMENA was all in as well:

https://www.jimena.org/justice-for-jews-from-arab-countries-with-dr-stanley-urman-6-18-20/

The Arab Jewish Refugee issue was designed as a counterweight to Palestinian claims for restitution from Israel, as Yehouda Shenhav discussed in his critical article “Spineless Bookkeeping: The Use of Mizrahi Jews as Pawns Against Palestinian Refugees”:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/hHSlpH_1_Hk/m/NmoqvDC4BQcJ

It is in this racist Ashkenazi context that we should understand who Rabbi Abadie is, and what he represents within the larger Jewish institutional world.

He was born in Lebanon, and is certainly familiar with the “Bourekas and Haminados” aspect of things, but his knowledge of the classical Sephardic literary-intellectual heritage is quite miniscule, and his antagonism towards the values of Jewish Humanism is well-known to those familiar with his ideological views.

You can read his personal story from the UAE press:

https://www.thenationalnews.com/uae/meet-the-uae-s-arabic-speaking-rabbi-in-residence-who-fled-lebanon-as-a-child-1.1099635

His Arab-hatred and Islamophobia is pretty intense; making him the perfect stooge of the Ashkenazim.

It is something that I have sadly learned in a very personal way, because Abadie’s unhinged antagonism towards me and the SHU has led to some very ugly battles.  And this because I have an intense love of Andalusian Convivencia and the promotion of the historic ties between Jews and Arabs, rather than the anti-Convivencia values espoused by Abadie and his allies Lyn Julius and Rabbi Marc Angel:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WXmmPlo2S1YQ7zpKkW8pbTqssJKkbEA7B78aRITmY1o/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V-uAEYS_aBAnDNMDPwvzIUFn9hbTy6n5jVknqrDTUN8/edit

I have conveniently collected a number of these articles in the following file:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JtPX3hv4k6kIaTIMcK8dr4hzkLV1nyqKHtPnwXA2ewA/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs

My tribute to the late Maria Rosa Menocal has often become a bone of contention with the Self-Hating Sephardim and the HASBARAH crowd, whose primary aim is to denigrate our cultural history and its Arabic elements:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e9Bi7Y12B3li38_PHne_JThpC67yhH1kJrSK48XXAX0/edit

Abadie is certainly one of those Self-Hating Sephardim, and has been handsomely rewarded for his loyalty to the Ashkenazi racists.

One good turn always deserves another!

The ASF sent out the following e-mail announcement that puts it all into context:

https://mailchi.mp/asf/jewish-life-in-the-arab-world?e=9f39c396e1

Here is the official description:

Jewish Life in the Arab World: A New Chapter?

Rabbi Abadie will discuss his personal journey and the significance of creating a rabbinic community on the Arabian Peninsula. The discussion will be introduce by Dr. Ronnie Perelis, Yeshiva University's Chief Rabbi Dr. Isaac Abraham and Jelena (Rachel) Alcalay Associate Professor of Sephardic Studies, and held in English (6 July) and en Español (7 Julio).

The ASF, like the UAE Jewish Council, is led by Ashkenazim: Jason Guberman, founder of the HASBARAH institution DIARNA, who runs things with the help of Tikvah Straussian Aryeh Tepper, as I presented it in my article “Who Speaks for the Arab Jews?”:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/2HvxkcywnAU/m/I28hoxu-AwAJ

The ASF now represents the slow and painful death of the Sephardim, caught in the lethal grip of the White Jewish Supremacy:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/jajhr47GRIg/m/rJCutt5sEwAJ

The Abadie ASF program will be introduced by YU Sephardic Studies head Ronnie Perelis, yet another Ashkenazi:

https://www.yu.edu/faculty/pages/perelis-ronnie

He is also not much on promoting Convivencia and Sephardic culture, but apparently loves Leonard Cohen, as we saw in The Lehrhaus:

https://www.thelehrhaus.com/culture/leonard-cohen-a-crack-in-everything-at-the-jewish-museum-a-review/

If you are following all this repugnant White Jewish Supremacy so far, I would add the fact that Hebrew language instruction in the Gulf will also be in the hands of Ashkenazim:

https://gulfnews.com/uae/uae-residents-begin-hebrew-courses-after-abraham-accords-1.77648224

And, of course, the Kosher caterers are busy at work preparing Gefilte Fish:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/gefilte-in-the-gulf-abu-dhabi-tells-all-its-hotels-to-offer-kosher-food/

It is a complete Ashkenazi-fest:

The president of the Jewish Council of the Emirates, Ross Kriel, welcomed the news as a “wonderful expression of welcome and hospitality” by Abu Dhabi.

“This will benefit Jewish visitors as well as local residents who follow a kosher diet. As a long-time kosher resident of the UAE, this moment is reflective of the many ways in which our lives in the UAE are being transformed in the days since the Abraham Accord was announced.”

It is all in the MISHPOCHEH for the Kriels:

His wife, Elli Kriel, who owns the UAE’s first kosher catering business, hailed Abu Dhabi’s decision as well.

“The UAE is already known for its excellent service and standards for food production and this will ensure that it is extended to kosher travelers,” she said.

Elli’s Kosher Kitchen, her Dubai-based business, was responsible for food served to Israeli journalists and some members of a joint US-Israel delegation to Abu Dhabi last week.

And where we would be without the disgraced serial adulterer Rabbi Marc Schneier?

“The announcement from Abu Dhabi demonstrates their commitment to building and growing Jewish life,” said Rabbi Marc Schneier of New York, who has close ties to several Gulf states and has been involved in efforts to provide kosher food to Jewish tourists in the region. “By instructing hotels to provide kosher food, they are opening their doors to Jewish travelers from around the world.”

And, of course, the members of the Schneersohn-Christ community:

Dubai-based Rabbi Levi Duchman, who is affiliated with the Chabad-Lubavitch movement, has for several months been bringing kosher food, including meat products, to the UAE for members of his community and Jewish visitors.

Rest assured that the Kosher mafia is on the job:

“As the Jewish community in the United Arab Emirates continues to grow and due to the influx of Jewish tourists, there is a need for kosher food and a certification that is internationally known,” said OU Kosher CEO Rabbi Menachem Genack. “We thank the UAE government for reaching out to us to provide this service and are looking forward to partnering with the local Jewish community to provide kosher food and certification.”

Rabbi Yissachar Krakowski of OU Kosher flew from Israel to the UAE to facilitate all of the kosher food approval for the Israeli delegation last week.

Krakowski has experience with kosher catering in the Gulf, having organized kosher meals for the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations when they visited the UAE and Saudi Arabia.

The group is one of the leading Orthodox Jewish organizations in the US and says that its kosher certification agency verifies over 1 million ingredients in over 100 countries.

Indeed, it is hard to count all the Ashkenazim who will be profiting from the new arrangement!

But Kosher food is not all there is:

https://jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/what-the-abraham-accords-has-changed/

As we can clearly see from the article, the new arrangement is directly connected to Israeli business and tourism interests, rather than any real cultural engagement in the spirit of Andalusian Convivencia:

People in Abu Dhabi and Dubai are studying Hebrew. Keffiyehs and kippahs are equally represented in myriad new professional and social forums. Etihad and El Al are crossing the same flight paths. Deals are being signed and investments made.

The next FedTalk sponsored by the Jewish Federation of Northern New Jersey will explore the seismic regional shift set into motion by the Abraham Accords.

The speaker is Ze’ev Lavie, vice president for international relations and business development at the Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce, Israel’s biggest and oldest business association.

Mr. Lavie said that when he flew to Bahrain with Israeli and American officials last September, it was the first time he’d ever taken off from Ben-Gurion International Airport and headed east. He marveled at Israelis’ sudden ability to travel over the vast sands of Saudi Arabia in airspace formerly forbidden to them. “I think one of the wonderful things about the Abraham Accords is how it changed the way we look at our region and Arabs in general,” he said.

“Israelis have had a certain type of encounter with Israeli Arabs and Palestinian Arabs, and haven’t had encounters with other Arabs, especially in very modern and developed countries like the UAE, which has an interesting and inspiring vision.”

His FedTalk will focus on the Abraham Accords’ regional economic implications for Israel, with an emphasis on tourism, investment, and trade with the UAE.

Naturally, there is the Trumpscum Jewish connection:

Mr. Lavie traveled to Bahrain with a delegation headed by then U.S. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin. Bahrain, he learned, is the only country in the Middle East, other than Israel, that has a free trade agreement with the United States. Its proximity to Saudi Arabia can serve as a gateway for Israeli trade. In addition, he said, “The Bahrainis have a lot of motivation to create verticals like financial industries; they aim to be a global financial hub.” Israel has a strong fintech sector that is certain to figure into this equation.

I hope this extensive review of the Gulf HASBARAH landscape makes the situation clear to you.

Apparently, the “New Chapter” of “Jewish Life in the Arab World” is fully controlled by the White Jewish Supremacy.

I could not have made it up even if I tried.

No Convivencia for you!

David Shasha

Elie Abadie ASF UAE.doc