Another Very Heimische Zalman Bernstein TGIF (1): Tikvah Trumpscum Lauren Shapiro Wants You to Write Meir Soloveichik a Check! (9/29)

David Shasha

Sep 28, 2023, 10:05:08 PM9/28/23
to david...@googlegroups.com

Friends,

My name is Lauren Shapiro, and one of the great privileges of my job at Tikvah is working closely with Rabbi Meir Soloveichik to help bring his unique approach to Torah, Jewish thought, Zionism, and American ideas to new audiences all around the world.

His productivity is simply astounding. In just the last two years, Tikvah has worked with Rabbi Soloveichik to release: 301 podcast episodes covering the entire Hebrew Bible; 300 podcast episodes on the 4,000-year history of Jerusalem; an online course on Jews and the Civil War; a new book, Providence and Power, based on lectures originally delivered for Tikvah; and numerous events and essays. And we have even more coming in this new year.

Rabbi Soloveichik's prodigious output is only possible because of your support. Subscription fees cover just a small portion of the many resources it takes to record, film, edit, publish, and produce so much incredible Jewish learning.

That's why this year, Tikvah is pleased to offer a wide range of brand new sponsorship opportunities for anyone who wishes to honor, celebrate, or remember a loved one through Rabbi Soloveichik's teaching. 100% of your tax-deductible donation will go towards the production and distribution of Rabbi Soloveichik's work with Tikvah, and all dedications will be recognized in writing or at the beginning of podcasts, courses, and events.

In 2023 and 2024, Rabbi Soloveichik will be releasing a new series on the weekly Torah portion, two new online courses, and two new podcasts. To learn about sponsorship options for all of these learning opportunities, click here or on the button below, or write to me directly at lsha...@tikvahfund.org.

As we look ahead to a new year, I invite you to honor or celebrate a loved one by sponsoring a learning opportunity with Rabbi Soloveichik. There is simply no voice in the Jewish world like his, and I am excited to partner with you in ensuring that many more people are able to join him in studying the wisdom of the Hebrew Bible, the miracle of modern Israel, the Jewish impact on America, and so much more.

As we look ahead to a new year, I invite you to honor or celebrate a loved one by sponsoring a learning opportunity with Rabbi Soloveichik. There is simply no voice in the Jewish world like his, and I am excited to partner with you in ensuring that many more people are able to join him in studying the wisdom of the Hebrew Bible, the miracle of modern Israel, the Jewish impact on America, and so much more.

Wishing you and your family a G'mar Chatimah Tovah,

Lauren Shapiro
Director of Strategic Engagement
lsha...@tikvahfund.org