Remember the “Dilbert” Racism Controversy? Tikvah ASF Coleman “Jazz Against Democracy” Does!

David Shasha

Sep 27, 2023, 8:22:40 AM9/27/23
to david...@googlegroups.com

Remember the “Dilbert” Racism Controversy?  Tikvah ASF Coleman “Jazz Against Democracy” Does!

Our dear Tikvah ASF BOOKATEE friend is at it again:

https://colemanhughes.substack.com/p/racism-election-theft-and-self-help?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1247192&post_id=137305940&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=true&r=3wa4d&utm_medium=email

Here is a description of his latest Tikvah-friendly podcast:

My guests today are Scott Adams and Noam Dworman. Scott Adams is an American writer, commentator, and cartoonist best known for creating the comic strip Dilbert. In addition to his cartooning work, Adams has authored several books and frequently comments on a range of topics from media bias to psychology to the mechanics of persuasion. Noam Dworman is the owner of the Comedy Cellar in New York and is a good personal friend of mine who has his own podcast called "Live From the Table", which is actually one of my favorite podcasts. I'm co-releasing this episode with Noam, so check out his podcast as well.

Now there is an interesting backstory to this conversation surrounding Scott's recent controversial comments and I go into the details of this in the intro to the episode. In this episode, we also address Scott's comments, we talk about mainstream media bias, we discuss Trump's efforts to overturn the election, where Scott has a very different view than myself and Noam. We talk about racism and also double standards around the kind of speech that's acceptable, given your race. Finally, we go on to discuss Scott's recent self-help book called "Reframe Your Brain: The User Interface for Happiness and Success"

In case you do not remember arch-racist Scott Adams and his cancellation:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dilbert-cancelled-comics-scott-adams-b2289775.html

Indeed, it was another Tikvah Fund triumph:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/40GgUlgjgJo/m/2ldO8iTuAwAJ

Then, of course, we have Noam Dworman and the vile degenerate Louis CK:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/27/arts/television/louis-ck-performs-comedy.html

Dworman is also a favorite of BOOKATEE Loury:

https://glennloury.substack.com/p/comedy-and-cancellation

And Trumpscum Seditionist Roger Stone:

https://soundcloud.com/racewars/iconic-trickser-w-roger-stone-and-noam-dworman

As I keep saying, it is really impossible to make any of this garbage up.

It is how Tikvah Fund Intersectionality works.

Which means scraping the bottom of the sewer to find nuggets of excrement.

It is a winning monetization strategy.

Just ask Bari Weiss!

David Shasha