Web Site Updates

dave.c...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2006, 2:11:38 AM12/9/06
to Ink spilled on a page
I'm happy to announce that my website - http://davidmcrampton.com - has
had a complete makeover. We'll be making some tweaks and perfecting
the nuances over the next couple of weeks, but this site rocks my
socks.

Wish me luck for my second day signing at Way Station tomorrow. :)

Mike Crampton

Dec 9, 2006, 7:08:43 AM12/9/06
to DavidMC...@googlegroups.com
I like it much better! Good luck on the signing today.....:)

dave.c...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2006, 2:06:39 AM12/11/06
to Ink spilled on a page
Photos have been added for WindyCon and for the WayStation signing,
which was a great success!

You can get to the photos from the "Appearances" link on the new page,
and then by clicking on the "Photos of this event" link.

dave.c...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2007, 4:54:19 PM1/11/07
to Ink spilled on a page
Hey all,

The word count meters were updated earlier this week, and should
continue to be updated on a weekly basis (shooting for Mondays). So,
you can keep track of your favorite project, and pester me accordingly.
:)

Also, due to scheduling difficulties, I won't be attending ConFusion
this year. However, PenguiCon and DEMF (assuming it happens) are
definitely on.