Weekly Word Count

David M. Crampton

Apr 30, 2007, 10:26:35 PM4/30/07
to DavidMC...@googlegroups.com
This week will show no increase in word count, despite all kinds of
awesomeness.

1 - A computer game proposal that I have been working on with a friend
is making headway. Headway that demands writerly attention.

2 - I have submitted two weeks' worth of strip ideas to a webcomic who
is looking for, even pleading for, a writer. Check it out at
http://www.mousewax.com/

3 - I've come to the point in The Glass Crown where outlining has become
necessary. So, I've now outlined out to Chapter 10, and should be able
to finish Chapter 5 and work in Chapter 6 in the upcoming week.

4 - Thunderstorms and lightning outside! Yay!

Remember, you can still sign up to be a Beta Reader for the Glass Crown.
Just send me an email, and I'll add you to the list.