Free Shipping on "The Remembrance"

1 view

David Crampton

Aug 16, 2010, 11:18:08 PM8/16/10
to Dave Crampton

Lulu.com
Publish | Buy | Sell | Services     Visit the Lulu Blog

Get The Remembrance with Free Summer Shipping
Hurry - offer ends August 23

The Remembrance

The Remembrance
Purchase The Remembrance and get free shipping.

* To qualify for Lulu FREE Summer Shipping, your cart has to total at least $19.95 in printed book merchandise, but that total excludes taxes. Since the US Postal Service will deliver your order, we can only offer FREE Summer Shipping to valid US delivery addresses. We can also ship to APO/FPO addresses, but just make sure you use a valid US zip code with your order. Unfortunately, FREE Summer Shipping can't be combined with any other promotional codes at this time. While we don't have any plans, desires, intentions or wishes to do so, we can change or discontinue Lulu FREE Summer Shipping at anytime. Maximum discount of $19.95. This offer ends on August 23, 2010 at 11:59PM so try not to miss out! Please note that shipping methods are limited within this promotion.
Copyright © 2002-2010 Lulu, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Lulu.com | 3101 Hillsborough St. | Raleigh | NC | 27607-5436
Manage your account preferences

This email was originally sent to dave.c...@gmail.com

Unsubscribe from marketing emails from Lulu.com

--
Dave Crampton