David M. Crampton

Apr 24, 2007, 2:19:27 PM4/24/07
to DavidMC...@googlegroups.com
Holy crap with the words! Penguicon hath bestowed its mantle of
inspiration on me! I done wrote some words!

The Sunday that we returned, I got about 1500 words down. I know what's
happening to Chuck, and I know why. The only thing that I'm worried
about right now is overloading him. Like Schuler, he started out pretty
two-dimensional. But he's decided to come out of the background and
into the foreground, and he's doing a pretty good job of it.

Also, I'm picking up a lost thread from the end of the Madness
introduction chapter from _The Remembrance_. Well, not so much lost, as
abandoned. Hope the vaguery isn't too frustrating. :)

Chapter 1 of _The Glass Crown_ has gone out to the Alpha/Beta readers,
and I'll be sending out Chapter 2 to them as soon as I get general
consensus that they're ready for it. As always, if you're interested in
being one of that team, just let me know. :)

--
David M. Crampton
http://www.davidmcrampton.com/

David M. Crampton