Every end has a beginning.

David Crampton

Jul 11, 2013, 7:05:02 AM7/11/13
to davidmc...@googlegroups.com
It's been a long time.

I'm amazed that this group is still around, and that so many are still subscribed to it.  I'm writing here to let you know that I've gone and done it again.  I've self-published.

Now, don't freak out.  It's just a short story. :)  It's currently available in the Nook store, for Amazon's Kindle, and on Google Play.  I'm planning to add a few more versions (Apple iBookstore, Sony marketplace thingamajig) and I'm wondering what other eBook marketplaces you'd like to see the short story be available on.  My goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to spend that $0.99 to get the story to your e-reader.  So, what do you use, and where do you buy your ebooks?

If you've got a Nook, or a Kindle, or use the Google Play store, you can either go here to get the story, or search for "David Crampton".

I hope all of you are well, and continue to be that way.

David Crampton

Nov 25, 2013, 1:58:30 PM11/25/13
to davidmc...@googlegroups.com
It's also available, for free, on my DeviantArt gallery and at the Library of Shadows subreddit.