Not in Lansing? Not in Michigan?

David Crampton

Oct 7, 2006, 3:23:05 PM10/7/06
to davidmc...@googlegroups.com
Long time no write from me, and I definitely appreciate the irony in
that statement. :)

You can now order The Remembrance from any Barnes & Noble bookstore
across the country.

Just like the listing on Amazon.com (which you can find by doing a
search for "David Crampton"), it's going to be more expensive than
ordering it from Lulu.com or picking it up from Everybody Reads, but
this means that those of you out in California, or Florida, or Ohio,
or Boston, or wherever, can now pick up a copy.

Also, I'm updating the "Were's Dave" section of the web site. I'm
putting up the new events that I'm planning on attending, and am going
to attempt to link to photos of the past events. I also hope to have
a Google Calendar with the same information available that you will be
able to subscribe to.

The Adam's Name project is definitely coming along, but will be put on
pause in November for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), in
which I will be making the attempt at writing a sequel to The
Remembrance, tentatively titled The Glass Crown. I'll be posting
updates and snippets in my LiveJournal ( http://childe.livejournal.com
) regularly. And yes, the Steven project is still in the works.

As always, thanks for reading. :)

--
Dave Crampton

dave.c...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2006, 8:27:52 PM10/8/06
to Ink spilled on a page
Hello again. :)

> Also, I'm updating the "Were's Dave" section of the web site. I'm
> putting up the new events that I'm planning on attending, and am going
> to attempt to link to photos of the past events.

This is done, both for the release party at IPM and the signing at Gone
Wired. I'm hoping to find some pics from the Everybody Reads signing,
as well.

I'm looking to find a sci-fi/fantasy convention in New York to attend.
If you know of one, or know someone who does, let me know. I'd like to
start spreading the love... er... novel around to some new places.

--
Dave Crampton