View this page "Sunday 2/28 CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION DAY GLOBAL SUNSET/FULL MOON MEDITATION"

daenglish

Feb 25, 2010, 6:58:24 PM2/25/10
to davidalexanderenglish.com newsletter
hey Goodness,
in this one here's a reminder of this Sunday's Global Sunset
Meditation
we're getting close to the magic number of folks participating to
effect the collective human unconscious...
also
im putting the Master Almanac on line:
THEMASTERALMANAC.COM
with the intention of developing an online almanac
by putting the entire contents of the printed version on my website...

*My new 90 minute documentary EMERGENCE: Beyond 2012 ?
is available FRIDAY Feb 26th as an archived stream via pay-per-view on
DSILIVE.NET
( try this link on that day http://www.dsilive.net/index.php?p=videos&view=2&productid=48
if this doesn't get you there go to http://dsilive.net and click on
Free Thinking, Spirituality and Alternate History then scroll down &
click on my picture)
and soon available on amazon.com as both a digital download and/or on
DVD...
*There will also be a live screening and Q&A at USC's Institute for
Genetic Medicine Feb. 26th...
also if you or someone you know is interested in hosting a public
screening of either of my movies please give me a call at 310 869-2454
west coast time
*The Global Online Premiere of
THE SACRED GEOMETRY PAINTINGS Vol.1:a consciousness experiment ?
will be 7pm Friday March 5th via dsilive.net, archived stream $4.99
pay-per-view for 30 days...
this will coincide with a live screening and Q&A at the Living Temple
in Huntington Beach, CA

blessings, love, and light
dae

Click on
http://groups.google.com/group/davidalexanderenglishcom-newsletter/web/sunday-2-28-conscious-evolution-day-global-sunset-full-moon-meditation
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.