"MONDAY NOV. 2ND CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION DAY GLOBAL SUNSET/ FULL MOONRISE MEDITATION & other news"

daenglish

Oct 29, 2009, 9:45:08 PM10/29/09
to davidalexanderenglish.com newsletter
GLOBAL CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION quiet SUNSET/ FULL MOON RISE MEDITATION
WHEREVER YOU HAPPEN TO BE ON EARTH AT SUNSET/ FULL MOON RISE IN YOUR
LOCATION ON MONDAY NOV. 2ND :)

...the timing of this one:
The Moon is full in Greenwich, England at 7:15 pm at 10 degrees
Taurus. that means on the East coast of the U.S. it's 3:15 p.m. And on
the U.S. West coast it will be at 12:15p.m. So as you can see in
England and points East, the meditation will take place with the
invoking increasing energy leading up to the full Moon. whereas in the
States, Canada, Mexico, Central & South America the Full Moon will
have already peaked in to the energy of fulfillment and culmination by
Sunset at these longitudes...the Sun in Scorpio (the achetype of the
the Sorcerer/Sorceress, or one who is entirely focused on The Source
to the point of being a perfect mirror for The Light) and the Moon in
Taurus ( the Builder archetype) this time is about realizing ones
spiritual wealth on the materiel plain...
In addition, the character of the energy of this lunar event closest
to the halfway point between the Sept. Equinox and the Dec. Solstice
is such that so many of the worlds cultures, both in the ancient and
the modern worlds, have made a point of marking this time as a time
when it has been said that the veil between the worlds, both higher
and lower dimensions, is thin; and it is important to connect with the
spirit of ones ancestors. That is the purpose of Samhain, The Day of
the Dead, All Souls Day, All Saints Day, & Halloween. REALIZING
IMMORTALITY...

Giving the universe your undivided attention, thinking infinite
thoughts, & picturing your highest vision of your own personal
conscious evolution...focusing FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES on however you
would like to see your personal evolution manifested in the world & in
your life from this moment on...
As the Sunset moves around the world & folks practice & contributing
their personal meditation at their location, we will all collectively
be generating a global wave/pulse of conscious evolution that will go
around the world in 24 hours...consciously accelerating the evolution
of consciousness on Earth...

& in other news :

Screened the Sacred Geometry Paintings DVD this past weekend at the
International Alchemy Conference at the LA Convention Center...

As you may have heard my 1980 VW Vanagon Camper Van that died on the
way to Burning Man in August is sitting quietly at the moment at the
mechanics here in L.A. without an engine so if you know someone with a
used engine for it just lying around please lemme know...

My new movie EMERGENCE: BEYOND 2012 ? is on the way.
This work details my personal account of this true story of the
discovery over a 15 year period of these two archeological sites in
the Los Padres National Forest in Big Sur, California, that the US
Forest Service knew nothing about. These sites may be connected to the
Hopi story of the emergence of the survivors of the last world
destruction by flood, from the 3rd world, into this the 4th world at
the beginning of the present world age. Told through both personal
narrative and a selection of aerial and ground photo-surveys of the
sites...held an informal test screening at The Water Woman Festival in
Joshua Tree last month that launched me into a grand re-editing frenzy
that has succeeded in trimming this feature length work into a leaner
version of itself...now scheduling a few small screening over the few
weeks stay tuned as i'll be sending out a notice about these
screenings via my fb page...

YOU CAN NOW ORDER YOUR COPY OF THE BOOK OF DAYS:THE SACRED GEOMETRY
PAINTINGS DAILY ORACLE & MASTER ALMANAC 2010.. http://daenglish.com/masteralmanac.htm
now accepting pre-publication orders...
In addition to everything in the 2009 edition, the 2010 edition has a
brand new I CHING Lunar Calendar, from now thru Jan. 2nd, 2013,
inspired by the work of of the late Ethno-botanist Terence McKenna
that apparently reveals a previously unrealized six day cycle in our
worldly, cultural, personal, biological, and psycho-spiritual affairs.
I'll be devoting my next note entirely to the implications of what's
been revealed so far about this exciting new discovery...

Just posted a video entry into the Metropolis Art Prize of a 5 minute
short of all the images in THE BOOK OF DAYS: THE SACRED GEOMETRY
PAINTINGS DAILY ORACLE & PERPETUAL CALENDAR:
http://www.babelgum.com/4005673/the-book-days-the-sacred-geometry-paintings-perpetual-calendar.html

Yesterday 6 framed prints of my paintings went up in a group show on
the walls of the University of Southern California's Institute of
Genetic Medicine Art Gallery. The show runs from Nov. thru Feb.

BLESSINGS AND LIGHT
dae

Click on
http://groups.google.com/group/davidalexanderenglishcom-newsletter/web/conscious-evolution-day-global-sunset-full-moonrise-meditation-monday-nov-2-other-news
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.