View this page "IT LIVEZ...THE MASTER ALMANAC for 2010...& oodlez of other newz"

daenglish

Nov 12, 2009, 9:29:13 PM11/12/09
to davidalexanderenglish.com newsletter
HELLO GOODNESS
love the light coming from you
thank you so much for staying in touch
Monday evening I received the final proof copy of my latest
labor.o.love:
THE BOOK OF DAYS:
THE SACRED GEOMETRY PAINTINGS DAILY ORACLE & MASTER ALMANAC 2010

AND IT LOOKS FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL!!!!
So i pushed the GO LIVE/ PUBLISH button
on Amazon's publishing on demand site createspace .com
and poof !!!! presto chango!!!'tis done and out there now...
and it looks so good & tight...it may be just me
but there is a definite yummy light energy to this book...
maybe it's the reflection of all those
who will be positively effected by it in the future...
given that all time is simultaneous...???

So what's the big deal??:
18 living calendars from the world's traditions all in one book for
2010...
3 of the calendars extend into 2011
and at least 2 go all the way through to the end of 2012 in this 2010
edition...

It's available right now on my personal website
http://daenglish.com/masteralmanac.htm
for the Kind Angel discount price of $19.95 + choice of 4 shipping
options

It is so amazing to me how the universe works
taking me by the hand ,walking me down the path...

Anyway that's what's up with me today
getting the word out...

THERE'S A WHOLE LOT MORE NEWS OF WHATZUP WITH WHATSHISNAME
IN THIS EDITION OF THE NEWSLETTER SO CKLIK THRU AND READ ON
ENJOY

blessings, love, and light
dae

Click on
http://groups.google.com/group/davidalexanderenglishcom-newsletter/web/it-livez-the-master-almanac-for-2010-oodlez-of-other-newz
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.