PAC Meeting Tues 1st March

Jo Loup

Feb 28, 2011, 9:05:27 PM2/28/11
to david_livingstone_elementary_s...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder, on behalf of Kristina, that there will be a PAC meeting tomorrow night.

Agenda highlights include:

·         Presentation from David on future trends in education

·         After school drama club

·         Sports day handover

·         Multicultural night

·         Resolution on recycling debate

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Jo

Fiona Morrow

Mar 1, 2011, 10:51:35 AM3/1/11
to david_livingstone_elementary_s...@googlegroups.com

Jo, I can't make it tonight.
Tom has to go out and I can't leave Sacha with Jay at the moment because of his leg.

Did you see yesterday's Globe - there was a picture of Ruby at hockey on Sunday talking to Christy Clark.

Cyndi Schuring

Mar 1, 2011, 1:28:35 PM3/1/11
to david_livingstone_elementary_s...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jo,

Sorry I won’t be able to come to the meeting tonight.  I am suppose to be helping with sports day so I hope someone can give me any info I might need.

Thanks, Cyndi Schuring

No virus found in this message.

Teresa Gray

Mar 1, 2011, 3:06:19 PM3/1/11
to david_livingstone_elementary_s...@googlegroups.com
Hello all.
Sorry to say that I too am unable to attend this evening.  I'd appreciate getting some minutes or other notes of any kind.  Thanks.
Teresa

PS - I also want to reassure Tim that I'll get back to regular recycling sorting just as soon as my knee brace is off.   Unfortunately I've been unable to help for the past 2 weeks.

Nicole Oliver

Mar 1, 2011, 3:16:22 PM3/1/11
to david_livingstone_elementary_s...@googlegroups.com
Hello-
Your secretary here.  I am sending last month's minutes to David today.  Will try and get the minutes to everyone faster this month.  Sorry for the delay, but it has been crazy for me with work, and,family, and...and...and... You all know how it is!
See you later this evening!
Best,
Nicole

Elinor Carlton-Delgatty

Jun 24, 2011, 10:24:03 AM6/24/11
to david_livingstone_elementary_s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicole,

My little one is unexpectedly ill so I don't think I can do my concession shift today. I will be around a bit but with sickie in tow.

Sorry. I hate missing sports day, it is my favorite school event and my only volunteer day. :(

See you later.

E.

Elinor Carlton-Delgatty
Vancouver, BC