Christmas Donation

David Brook

Nov 3, 2010, 6:36:19 PM11/3/10
to PAC, Group
The attached letter can be used if you contact someone  for Christmas Raffle prizes.

Please note the following from Mary
"
We have a lot of Blenz coffee in your office storeroom we could use this Christmas if that's okay.
Most raffle basket items were donated by parents.
 We keep track of the businesses contributes along Main Street so we don't double dip for Multicultural Night or Barkerville.
I give Ms Gillespie the list of who donated raffle prize items or gift cards.
Ms Zubke's LA group does hand written thank you notes."

David Brook,
Principal,
Livingstone Elementary School,
315 E. 23rd Ave.,
Vancouver, B.C.
V5V1X6

Raffle basket request for donations WORD.rtf

suzanne o'brien

Nov 3, 2010, 8:50:36 PM11/3/10
to david_livingstone_elementary_s...@googlegroups.com
Hi, who is in charge of soliciting for the donations? Or is it all just up to each of us. The reason I ask is, I'd like someone to hit up the company I work for.

on the left column choose 'COMMUNITY'
DONATION REQUEST

Please please include my name in the notes field (ie: Suzanne Molyneux's daughter Christina attend's David Livingston).

If it's up to each of us, let me know and I'll ask him using the donation form.

Thanks

Suzanne

Nov 4, 2010, 12:54:33 PM11/4/10
to david_livingstone_elementary_s...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thank you Mary for providing details about the Christmas raffle.  As I said at the last PAC meeting I will be asking for donations from Nesters and from Stongs.  They have provided us with 50.00 gift cards in the past which I then spend in their stores on such things as cookies, chocolate, etc... for the gift baskets we put together.

Kristina Husdon