Hello

Giorgies E. Kepipesiom

Jan 31, 2021, 12:14:19 AM1/31/21
to Davening Discussions
There has been nothing posted for 17 months. Is nobody home?

G.E.K.

Dror Maor

Jan 31, 2021, 1:57:15 AM1/31/21
to davening-d...@googlegroups.com
I guess Google Groups isn't the in-thing anymore, it's mainly WhatsApp groups now.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021, 07:14 Giorgies E. Kepipesiom <kepip...@hotmail.com> wrote:
There has been nothing posted for 17 months. Is nobody home?

G.E.K.

Michael Stein

Jan 31, 2021, 7:23:59 PM1/31/21
On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 12:14 AM Giorgies E. Kepipesiom <kepip...@hotmail.com> wrote:
There has been nothing posted for 17 months. Is nobody home?

Clearly we are now such scholars that there is nothing more for us to learn. :)

Meir Barchaim

Feb 1, 2021, 8:23:52 PM2/1/21
to davening-d...@googlegroups.com
It was good to see your name after a long hiatus. Boruch Shecheyanu . . .

The Davening group has been moribund, but its partner, the Leining group, is alive and well.

Meir