Message from Dave Gray

dave...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2014, 11:52:14 AM1/2/14
to dave...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Please excuse this one-time message.

You're getting this email because you signed up on this Google group to be notified when I have new paintings for sale. Well thanks for that! But as you probably know I haven't offered any paintings for sale in quite awhile.

Anyway I am picking it up again and I'll be starting to sell some paintings on eBay. Since it's been awhile, you may no longer be interested in hearing from me.

If you're no longer interested you don't need to do anything. I won't be sending any more notes to this list.

If you're wondering "who the heck is Dave Gray? then you can take a look here and remind yourself what kind of work I do: http://www.flickr.com/photos/davegray/sets/876278/

I just listed a small gouache for sale on eBay here, bidding starts at 99 cents: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121246444010

Thanks for listening and Happy New Year!

Dave