[Dave Gray] Still life: Pears

dave

Dec 16, 2006, 6:53:00 PM12/16/06
to dave...@googlegroups.com

Still life: Pears, originally uploaded by dgray_xplane.

Happy holidays!

I am going to give away this little still life at the end of the week.

If you subscribe to this blog by email you'll automatically be entered in the drawing.

At the end of the week I'm going to put all the names in a hat, and whoever's name I pull out will get the painting in the mail, free. Just in time for the holidays!

I am trying to figure out the best way to sell my work online and this is a part of the project. Let me know what you think.

Still Life: Pears. Oil on canvas panel, 6 x 8 in. (15.2 x 20.3 cm). Collection of the artist (Only till Friday, December 22!).

--
Posted by dave to Dave Gray at 12/16/2006 03:52:42 PM