Fw: AngloProtekzia - taking on the TV tax problem

Uriel Frank

Dec 29, 2012, 2:42:05 PM12/29/12

----- Original Message -----
From: Moshe Fuld
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:32 PM
Subject: AngloProtekzia - taking on the TV tax problem

Chaverai,

If you would like to opt out of this list, please feel free to respond and write 'unsubscribe'.

If not, it would be greatly appreciated if you would forward this e-mail to your local e-mail listeserves. If you need assistance with the TV tax issue, we would be more than happy to help.

Shavuah Tov!

Moshe Fuld

Chaverai,

Generally, it is not worth it for an individual person to hire an attorney (due to the resulting legal fees) to fight the government on the TV tax issue, even if the person is unjustifiably being charged. Consequently, people just pay the tax...

ANGLOPROTEKZIA WANTS TO CHANGE THAT!

Our goal is to get many people, similarly situated, in a group, hire an Attorney on behalf of the group and have the Attorney deal with the issue on behalf of the group. The larger the group the less the legal fees will be per individual in the group

We are looking for three classes of people:

1. If you are being sued by the Broadcast Authority and you never owned a TV,

2. If you are being sued by the Broadcast Authority and you do not use your TV to receive transmission by way of antennae, cable or satellite  but rather you use your TV exclusively to view videos by way of DVD or VCR player,

3. If you are being sued by the Broadcast Authority and have paid some or all of the charges listed in the suit or are wrongfully being charged interest and you have proof of timely payment.

If any of these scenarios apply to you, please e-mail us at moshe@angloProtekzia.com with your contact info and a short synopsis of your situation (class 1,2 or 3).

Please be advised that the government receives reports from stores that sell TVs, customs when you bring in a lift and cable providers. There is no pulling a 'fast one' over the government.

If you are wrongfully being wrongfully charged the TV tax, we want to help you!

--

Best Regards,

Moshe Fuld

Phone: 08-995-3030

Fax: 153-8-995-3030

U.S. #: 201-836-4898

Would you like to lower your household bills? Call to inquire 08-995-3030

Please visit us on Facebook or at AngloProtekzia.com