סרטון יפה ממכון המקדש - מתאים לתקופה זאת

1 view

Uriel Frank

Jul 25, 2012, 11:58:10 AM7/25/12
    Chanan Morrison <cha...@gmail.com> Jul 24 09:58PM +0300

    A new video released by the Temple Institute in Jerusalem has gone viral
    four days after its release. The Children are Ready video has hit 50,000
    views on YouTube.

    The Temple Institute says the video "is an attempt to positively refocus
    people’s attention during the period of the Nine Days and Tisha B’Av."

    Rabbi Chaim Richman, International Director of he Temple Institute said,
    "this Tisha B'Av we want people to do some serious soul searching and truly
    contemplate what they are missing without the Beit Hamikdash. We are
    delighted at the outpouring of well wishes and positive response we have
    received and urge all of Am Yisrael to watch and share the video"

    To watch the video click here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPmViwmJSJE