Split email message/answers

Donna Shelley

Oct 17, 2023, 3:21:01 PM10/17/23
to DuPage Apple User Group
Shoulda asked at the meeting.  But now my emails come in in halves.
See pic.
How do I set mail back to showing all together email/answer...like it has always
been....until now.
Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 2.18.24 PM.png

Landoverap

Oct 17, 2023, 5:45:56 PM10/17/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
Based on Mary's ipad email, this looks to me like another thing they are trying to make look like iPadOS...
Phil

You can also follow us via Twitter at DuPageAUG

Participation in this email list is free. Membership in DAUG is also free as of 1/1/2016.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DuPage Apple User Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/daug/c3777516-636e-406a-ae7e-eddf0be63cdan%40googlegroups.com.

Jim Rietz

Oct 23, 2023, 1:10:50 PM10/23/23
to DAUG Rietz
Hi Donna,

Look in the View menu for Show Side Preview. That should get you fixed up.

When the Preview is showing and you drag the vertical bar to the right the Preview will hide. No way to get it back without using the menu.

I don't like that layout and use the Columns view as it is more like the old versions.

Jim

Donna Shelley

Oct 23, 2023, 1:56:17 PM10/23/23
to DuPage Apple User Group
oh THAT IS AWESOME!!!   You are the best!!  Thank you Jim...It worked great!!!