GREAT MEETING!

Donna Shelley

Nov 21, 2023, 1:36:33 PM11/21/23
to DuPage Apple User Group
Got a lot done at the meeting Monday!  Thank you so much for all the help.  Jim you are a rock star!  Navigating through my music files was a lot of work.  I checked and there are well over 1,200 tunes in my library of mine alone.  Ever since our son died in 2015 we've written more music than we can store.  It's probably therapy, but it's also what we do as composer musicians.  That's how Shelley Music Publishers started years ago with my writing stuff.  You can look it up on You Tube and the latest is a playlist called Demo Cuts that we've been adding our sax originals to.  Check it out.  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm4ku8qn3V0BiF-v4cSKIDdj3tprLsa_t

But  last night I got up at 4:30 and updated my M2 to Sonoma.  So far I like what I see.  The "hidden" library is still there and I'm on a quest to find that exact menu you had at the bottom of the songs.  I'll get there, but will talk more after the holidays.  Thanks again, great meeting, got so much info that I wasn't aware of.  Super happy.  Have a great Thanksgiving all!

Landoverap

Nov 21, 2023, 8:25:31 PM11/21/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I missed it. Too many distractions... Did anyone take notes to share?
Phil

On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 12:36:36 PM CST, Donna Shelley <genr...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

You can also follow us via Twitter at DuPageAUG

Participation in this email list is free. Membership in DAUG is also free as of 1/1/2016.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DuPage Apple User Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/daug/dc20cba0-ccef-4543-8670-a69e1ece7fd3n%40googlegroups.com.

Mary Ann Daugherty

Nov 22, 2023, 5:58:17 PM11/22/23
to iList Manager
Hi Phil,
Missed you. Short on notes. Jim helped me to stop iCloud from saving everything in Documents and the Desktop in iCloud. My files were in archived folder in the root directory. I only wanted my photos saved in iCloud.

I also asked about a new laser printer and Brother and Canon were recommended.

Have a good Thanksgiving.
Mary Ann

Landoverap

Nov 22, 2023, 8:48:49 PM11/22/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Mary Ann. Glad you got some resolutions from the meeting. I hope you have a pleasant and grateful Thanksgiving too.
Phil