Photo problem

1 view

Mary Bart

Mar 10, 2024, 4:41:22 PMMar 10
to DAUG
Hello,
I hit a wrong key today in my Photos folder. Now I have lost the choice that opens my Photo app. Now I no longer have that first folder that said PHOTOS. How can I get that back?
Thanks.
MaryBart

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 3.38.44 PM.png

Jim Rietz

Mar 18, 2024, 11:07:32 AMMar 18
to DAUG Rietz
Hi Mary,

I'm not clear on what happened, but I'll try to help. Photos app should be found in your Applications folder. You can find the Applications folder from the Finder by looking in the Go menu - it is near the bottom of the list. It may also be in the left sidebar of a Finder window.

There is a Pictures folder in your Home folder where the Photos app's library is normally found. Home folder is also listed in the Go menu.

I'm not aware of any Photos folder created by default. Perhaps we can look at your screen tonight.

Jim