My Ventura Minimac is always pushing for update to Sonoma.

1 view

Donna Shelley

Nov 17, 2023, 8:49:11 AM11/17/23
to DuPage Apple User Group
What are the opinions of this austere group to updating a minimac to Sonoma.  I'm getting constantly reminded to move to the new system.  I am on Ventura now.
As you know I've not been able to get any of my music to load on to it.  Will going to
Sonoma facilitate any or some of this?
Or will upgrading be just another hassle to learn or will there be advantages?
Just curious.  Thanks.

Jim Rietz

Nov 19, 2023, 8:09:55 AM11/19/23
to DAUG Rietz
Hi Donna,

I'm pretty sure updating will not fix you music issue. Please remind us next meeting to share your screen so we can find your music.

Jim