Sync?

1 view

Mary Bart

Dec 10, 2023, 8:16:15 PM12/10/23
to DAUG
Hi,
I had some trouble with my computer recently. It got screwed up, and finally Apple tech help on-line got it straightened out. But, during the mess time, I took some photos on my iPhone, and they have not made it into my Photo app on my MacBookPro. How do I get them to go into that automatically from my iPhone?
THanks.
MaryBart

Jim Rietz

Dec 11, 2023, 9:03:54 AM12/11/23
to DAUG Rietz
On your iPhone, go to Photos / Albums / Recent and scroll to the very bottom. It may say Sync is Paused. If so, I believe you will find Sync Now or something to that effect.

Photos may not sync unless you are on WiFi.

Jim

Mary Bart

Dec 11, 2023, 9:37:51 AM12/11/23
to DAUG
Thanks so much, Jim!!! I LOVE it when it’s a simple fix!
MaryBart