[DAUG] Meeting Monday - Today!

Jim Rietz

Apr 15, 2024, 3:56:44 AMApr 15
to DAUG Rietz
Hi everyone!

Sorry for the late notice...

Hope you can make it to our Zoom meeting tonight Monday, the 15th Tax Day, at 7 pm Central.

Here's the Zoom info:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9407394660?pwd=d1poblFMMm9ONzZ6c0VWSi9KM0h2UT09

Meeting ID: 940 739 4660
Passcode: 804059

Jim

MARILYN PERETTI

Apr 15, 2024, 10:05:22 PMApr 15
to da...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Jim!
I’d sure like to attend, but also have an art meeting the same night. Sometimes I do not attend it, but plan to this time. I’m so glad you’re still there, and I will be back!

I will have an art exhibit at the Wheaton (IL) library all of May, if any DuPage people are interested. It is large portraits of GOOD PEOPLE.

Marilyn
image0.jpeg

Mary Ann Daugherty

Apr 18, 2024, 10:04:21 PMApr 18
to da...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I missed the meeting. It’s been a busy day and I could not relax until about 7 o’clock this evening. Looking forward to the next.
Mary Ann
Sent from my iPhone