MacBook Pro

Mary Bart

Dec 6, 2023, 5:00:39 PM12/6/23
to DAUG
My MacBook Pro doesn’t come on. When I plug it in, it makes the usual start-up noise that tells me the power is connected. Nothing else. Screen remains dark. I THINK there’s maybe SOME little thing I haven’t done to make it come, but durned if I can figure it out. The start-up noise sounds like the volume is low. It was all right when I went to bed last night. Now nothing. U tried turning it off with the one/off button too right on the keyboard, but I cannot tell if it IS off or not.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
MaryBart

Sent from my iPhone

Landoverap

Dec 7, 2023, 9:52:51 AM12/7/23
to da...@googlegroups.com
This happens to my Mary's Macbook Air every once in a while, Mary. I then hold the power button down for a slow count to ten, release it and press it again and it has always started then. I'm guessing you've tried that but try it again if you are still having trouble.
Phil

You can also follow us via Twitter at DuPageAUG

Participation in this email list is free. Membership in DAUG is also free as of 1/1/2016.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DuPage Apple User Group" group.