stream from iPad to smart tv

1 view

Rose L.

Dec 18, 2022, 4:54:12 PM12/18/22
to DAUG
Please tell me how to stream from iPad to a smart TV.
TV has cable and is a friends, so don’t know how.

Robert Hempel

Dec 18, 2022, 6:40:54 PM12/18/22
to da...@googlegroups.com
1. Turn on AirPlay in settings.
2. Check screen mirroring in Control Center.
3. Open Screen mirroring in Control Center by swiping down the screen from top right to left.
4. Check your TV name from list.
5. Check the prompt to pair your iPad with your TV.
6. After successfully pairing, your iPad screen image should appear on your TV.
7. Check stop mirroring in the Control Center to stop AirPlay on TV.

This should work. ✅Bob

On Dec 18, 2022, at 3:54 PM, 'Rose L.' via DuPage Apple User Group <da...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Please tell me how to stream from iPad to a smart TV.
TV has cable and is a friends, so don’t know how.

You can also follow us via Twitter at DuPageAUG

Participation in this email list is free. Membership in DAUG is also free as of 1/1/2016.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DuPage Apple User Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/daug/1604953302.1556206.1671400441705%40mail.yahoo.com.

Jim Rietz

Dec 19, 2022, 12:06:13 PM12/19/22
to DAUG Rietz
In addition to Bob's detailed instructions, you may need to enable something no the TV. If it is a Roku TV, there should be a setting to enable AirPlay. If it is another system, you will need to look through the settings. If they have an Apple TV connected, you should see it when selecting Screen Mirroring. If not, there may be a setting and/or a password to use with the Apple TV.

Good luck!

Jim