Apps switch

Mary Bart

Jul 12, 2024, 4:06:30 PM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to DAUG

Hi,

 In the pst week, I have had two apps quit on me, they are no longer in my regular browser, Safari. Both ZOOM and Facebook can now only be accessed on Google Chrome. Anybody know what that might be happening? Safari no longer works with either of those apps.

       Just wondering. Kind of inconvenient to have some things in one browser, and other things in another browser.

Thanks.

Jim Rietz

Jul 13, 2024, 1:30:49 PM (3 days ago) Jul 13
to DAUG Rietz
Hi Mary,

Weird things. I would restart your Mac if you haven't already. Look in the Applications folder for Safari and try to start it there by double clicking on it. If it is there, what happens.

If it is not there, look in your Trash. If it is there put it back in Applications.

Look in Settings to see what the default browser is set to. It will be in General or Desktop & Dock on newer systems.

Jim