quicken

Mary Ann Daugherty

Nov 8, 2022, 4:37:46 PM11/8/22
to Daug Email
Hi,
the “check #” column has disappeared on my file. How can I restore it?
Mary Ann

Jim Rietz

Nov 10, 2022, 1:07:20 PM11/10/22
to DAUG Rietz
Which version of Quicken are you using? 2007?

Mary Ann Daugherty

Nov 10, 2022, 1:44:12 PM11/10/22
to da...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim, I am using Quicken 17 or 18 and now have a further problem. When I turned my file on everything appear to be fine but then it’s gave me the message that there was an update so I did the update. The next time I opened the file, everything has changed. All my information from 92 was gone each column had changed. Everything read the same thing Franklin Park, water, etc. I’m going to call Quicken but I am wondering if the update was bogus and now my program is shot. Mary Ann. any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone