Unwanted messages

Mary Bart

Jun 12, 2024, 4:08:07 PMJun 12
to DAUG
Hi,
I have WhatsApp on my iPhone. My family and I have a private chat room in WhatsApp. Recently, I have started getting bizarre things in my general WhatsApp . I cannot get rid of them.Something called Wealth Club05 is not anything I’ve ever heard of before. It seems to have on-going chats in the public part of my WhatsApp. My family room in the app seems to be under “Archived”. I am getting multiple notes daily from on-going conversations with this group that I have no interest kn and do not want. I have looked up ways to get rid of things I don’t want in WhatsApp, but those methods are not working. It’s creeping me out. How do I get rid of alll of the unwanted chat notes?
Thanks.
MaryBart

Jim Rietz

Jun 17, 2024, 6:57:53 AMJun 17
to DAUG Rietz
Hi Mary,

I am not fond of WatsApp and am not a user. Can you substitute your room using Facebook groups? Those are private and members only. There may be other chat rooms available elsewhere.

Jim

Jim Rietz

Jun 17, 2024, 6:59:20 AMJun 17
to DAUG Rietz
There is also Google Groups... which the DAUG chat is on.