A recommendation: Intego VirusBarrier Scanner

1 view

Donna Shelley

Oct 18, 2023, 11:02:21 AM10/18/23
to DuPage Apple User Group
I just wanted to let everyone know that I've had great success with the FREE app called Intego VirusBarrier Scanner from the App store.  I find no fault with it and it works beautifully checking my content after I start the mac.  It's really fast and I like that.
I believe it's programable to when you want it or not.
I still have Malwarebytes as well and they get along just fine together but Malwarebytes doesn't automatically work unless you click it on.
Just thought everyone would like to know about this one.