最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

David Dotson

未読、
2016/05/17 2:09:362016/05/17
To: datreant
Hey all,

We have released MDSynthesis 0.6.1! This is a minor release featuring some bugfixes and performance improvements. In particular, atom selections can now be set for a Sim without the Universe being loaded, which can be a big help if Universe loading is slow. Also, Sims now work as expected when regenerated from read-only directories/files.

This release is available on PyPI, and is installable via pip. Updated conda packages are forthcoming.

Cheers!

David

Max Linke

未読、
2016/05/17 3:26:292016/05/17
To: David Dotson、datreant

Hi

I can publish the updated conda package tonight.

Best Max

Max Linke

未読、
2016/05/17 16:19:532016/05/17
To: datreant
Conda packages are updated as well.

On Tue, May 17, 2016, 08:09 David Dotson <dot...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all,

We have released MDSynthesis 0.6.1! This is a minor release featuring some bugfixes and performance improvements. In particular, atom selections can now be set for a Sim without the Universe being loaded, which can be a big help if Universe loading is slow. Also, Sims now work as expected when regenerated from read-only directories/files.

This release is available on PyPI, and is installable via pip. Updated conda packages are forthcoming.

Cheers!

David

David Dotson

未読、