Conda packages

Max Linke

May 7, 2016, 3:30:18 PM5/7/16
to datr...@googlegroups.com
I've build conda packages for all datreant modules and mdsynthesis.

http://anaconda.org/datreant

The packages can be installed with

conda install -c datreant datreant. data/core

I tested them a little bit and they work for me on python 2.7. I haven't tested the Python 3 packages.

Best Max

David Dotson

May 16, 2016, 3:28:04 PM5/16/16
to datreant
Thanks Max! We should add notes on how to install via conda to the installation docs. This is a big boon for people that need quickly-built scientific python environments.

Cheers!

Max Linke

May 16, 2016, 5:26:21 PM5/16/16
to datr...@googlegroups.com
Yeah sure.

Where is the source for the documentation?

On 05/16/2016 09:28 PM, David Dotson wrote:
> Thanks Max! We should add notes on how to install via conda to the installation
> docs <http://datreant.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install.html>. This is a big

David Dotson

May 16, 2016, 7:38:59 PM5/16/16
to datreant
The install doc sources for datreant.core are here: https://github.com/datreant/datreant.core/blob/develop/docs/install.rst

There are corresponding docs for datreant.data and MDSynthesis. I'm happy to propagate the instructions for installing with conda to these once we have them for the core package.

Max Linke

May 17, 2016, 1:28:41 AM5/17/16
to David Dotson, datreant
I think I manage the docs this week. You spend time preparing your talk and paper

David Dotson

May 17, 2016, 1:35:19 AM5/17/16
to Max Linke, datreant

Much appreciated. Thanks Max!