التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

David Dotson

غير مقروءة،
17‏/11‏/2015، 12:57:17 ص17‏/11‏/2015
إلى datreant
Hey all,

datreant now has a project webpage, much of the configuration for which was shamelessly borrowed from the MDAnalysis site. At the moment it really only lays out the overall vision of the project and how to get involved, but the intention here is similar to that of the MDAnalysis site; give users and interested devs a place to find us and jump from. We'll be adding links to the generated development docs (via Travis), once we have that up and running, since readthedocs just isn't quite what we need at this point. Luckily we know what to do. :D

Cheers!

David

Oliver Beckstein

غير مقروءة،
17‏/11‏/2015، 1:06:02 ص17‏/11‏/2015
إلى datreant

On 16 Nov, 2015, at 22:57, David Dotson wrote:

> datreant now has a project webpage,

Looking good, and green works well for Treants. Nice logo still missing, though, ...

--
Oliver Beckstein, DPhil * oliver.b...@asu.edu
http://becksteinlab.physics.asu.edu/

Assistant Professor of Physics
Arizona State University
Center for Biological Physics and Department of Physics
Tempe, AZ 85287-1504
USA

Office: PSF 348
Phone: +1 (480) 727-9765
FAX: +1 (480) 965-4669

Department of Physics: https://physics.asu.edu/people/faculty/oliver-beckstein
Center for Biological Physics: http://biophysics.asu.edu/faculty/oliver-beckstein

David Dotson

غير مقروءة،
17‏/11‏/2015، 1:08:55 ص17‏/11‏/2015
إلى Oliver Beckstein،datreant
Yup...we still need a project logo. I have something I'm cooking up, but other designs more than welcome. Probably something involving a tree...

David
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه