Adding days to date from specific cell

sia.m...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2013, 11:25:44 AM7/26/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com
I am working with a Google Doc form. When someone submits the form, the answers load into a Google Doc spreadsheet. Column A automatically fills in with the submission date. Column B would be 1 of 3 answers that they are given a choice: "New design", "Single Page" or "Multiple Page."

I would like for column C to automatically load a date 5, 4, or 3 days from the submission date (respectively) based on which answer is given in Column B.

Any ideas on how I would do this?
Message has been deleted

Ben McIntyre

Jul 31, 2013, 12:22:50 AM7/31/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com

A lot of unknowns there. Can you use javascript to program this yourself or does the spreadsheet have formulas you can use ?