why you can't type +160day

Adrian Crapciu

Feb 25, 2010, 7:46:58 AM2/25/10
to Datejs - A JavaScript Date Library
why you can't type +160day, the maximum that you can eneer is just 2
digits

geoffrey.mcgill

Mar 21, 2010, 11:02:09 PM3/21/10
to Datejs - A JavaScript Date Library
Yes, this is known defect, see http://code.google.com/p/datejs/issues/detail?id=20

At the moment a fix is not available.

Ben McIntyre

Jul 31, 2013, 11:28:28 PM7/31/13
to dat...@googlegroups.com

Hi Geoffrey

You heard from me a few years ago.
The old link on the DateJs site is still causing a lot of people to not use
the library: if they follow instructions, they get a buggy old version.

You've put together a great library here, and it's failing at the very last
step of the process.

Just volunteering myself again - I'm happy to create a new install package
and update the website to point to it. You'd need to give me at least FTP
access to the site though. You can always change the password when I'm done,
if you're paranoid (I understand if you are, I am too!).

Looks like you're working at Ext.Js, looks like a great project to be on.
I'm going to download it and check it out soon.

Ben