ATTENTION DEVELOPERS! - Flyway change requires manual intervention

Leonid Andreev

Feb 20, 2020, 1:05:51 PM2/20/20
to Dataverse Dev
TL;DR:
DELETE FROM flyway_schema_history WHERE version='4.19.0.0';
DELETE FROM flyway_schema_history WHERE version='4.19.0.1';
ALTER TABLE dvobject DROP CONSTRAINT "unq_dvobject_storageidentifier";

before you pull the latest from develop

longer version:

Dear Community,

We had to pull a recent flyway script from the develop branch, due to a problem with the constraint in it.
This means you'll have to adjust your flyway_schema_history before you can deploy again, once you pull the latest from develop!
(sorry about this!)

Please execute the following three queries on your database:

DELETE FROM flyway_schema_history WHERE version='4.19.0.0';
DELETE FROM flyway_schema_history WHERE version='4.19.0.1';
ALTER TABLE dvobject DROP CONSTRAINT "unq_dvobject_storageidentifier";

Don't worry if you get a "not found" in response to either, or all of the above. That simply means that the script in question has not been applied yet.

The problematic script we had to remove was v. 4.19.0.0, merged 10 days ago. The second query above also deletes the v. 4.19.0.1 from the update history, if already applied; this upgrade script is still in develop, so it will be re-applied next time you deploy, restoring proper installed_rank in the flyway_schema_history table.

Please let us know if you run into any problems with this.

best,
-Leonid Andreev
 Dataverse Project