RE: Dataverse Maven Unit Test fails on Github

James Myers

Jul 9, 2021, 9:58:00 AM7/9/21
to datave...@googlegroups.com, Jan van Mansum, Menko de Ruijter (menko.de.ruijter@dans.knaw.nl)

Hey all – are there changes needed in forks to make unit tests run? I know there have been changes recently, but I haven’t followed the specifics.

Thanks!

-- Jim

Jul 9, 2021, 10:02:40 AM7/9/21
to datave...@googlegroups.com, Jan van Mansum, Menko de Ruijter (menko.de.ruijter@dans.knaw.nl), Jim Myers

Hi :-)

It's likely that your feature branch does not include the latest changes to the Github Action residing in the upstream develop branch.

Please give this a shot first by merging latest commits to your local branch (and pushing them to update the PR).

Thank y'all for your work on all the features!

Best,
Oliver

Am 09.07.21 um 15:57 schrieb James Myers:
Oliver Bertuch
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Zentralbibliothek / Central Library
Forschungsdatenmanagement / Research Data Management
Entwicklung von Forschungssoftware / Research Software Engineering

52425 Jülich
+49 2461 61-85370
https://www.fz-juelich.de/zb

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt, Prof. Dr. Frauke Melchior