Login via API

Uus Khusni

Aug 1, 2019, 2:37:34 AM8/1/19
to Philip Durbin, datave...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Any API in dataverse that we can user to login to our install dataverse?

Please Help

Regard

Durand, Gustavo

Aug 1, 2019, 11:08:35 AM8/1/19
to datave...@googlegroups.com, Durbin, Philip
Hi Uus,

I'm not sure what you mean by "login via API".

The API allows you do do different actions via the command line. Whether you are"logged in" or not, depends in if you pass an API token with the call. That is, if you include your API token when making the API call, you will effectively be "logged in" fro that API call. Note, that once that call is done, if you want to make a second API call, you would need to again pass your API token.

I hope that helps, and feel free to explain more specifically what you're trying to accomplish, if it doesn't.

Gustavo

Uus Khusni

Aug 1, 2019, 7:48:20 PM8/1/19
to datave...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Madame

Let me explain. i create web app with Codeigniter . this web app call API from our installed dataverse. our user use this web to intreact with datverse.
currently to enter admin dataverse still open dataverse installer, i mean can we use API from dataverse to verifiry  user login from Codeigniter ?

Thank you