Dataverse 4.0 Beta: Database Drop By End of This Week (Friday August 15)

Eleni Castro

Aug 11, 2014, 12:35:15 PM8/11/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Important Announcement: Database Drop Needed For Next Round of New Features

As previously mentioned on our Data Science blog and our Dataverse 4.0 Beta instance, since Beta is only a testing / sandbox environment, please note that by the end of this week (by Friday August 15our next round of feature additions will require us to drop the database, which will in effect remove most of the dataverses, datasets, and files that are currently in Beta.

To upload real data and receive a formal data citation, please use our production Dataverse website:thedata.harvard.edu. Also, only datasets that have no restrictions and are non-identifiable data can be uploaded to Beta.

Thank you for your understanding.

Eleni

--
Eleni Castro

Research Coordinator, Data Acquisition and Archiving, Data Science
IQSS, Harvard University
http://www.iq.harvard.edu/people/eleni-castro

August Muench

Aug 12, 2014, 10:41:31 AM8/12/14