Could not deploy DVN application!

Tanooj ch

May 1, 2014, 12:44:57 AM5/1/14
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i am new to dataverse world,

I was stuck up with below scenario,Hope you are fond of below scenario(Highlighted in red font)...please guide me for successful installation

Starting glassfish.
Waiting for domain1 to start ..............
Successfully started the domain : domain1
domain  Location: /home/icrisat/glassfish3/glassfish/domains/domain1
Log File: /home/icrisat/glassfish3/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log
Admin Port: 4848
Debugging is enabled.  The debugging port is: 9009
Command start-domain executed successfully.

Attempting to deploy the application:

Enter admin user name>  root
Enter admin password for user "root">
Authentication failed for user: root
(Usually, this means invalid user name and/or password)
Command deploy failed.
Could not deploy DVN application!
(exit code: )

Thanks and Regards,