Status update on 4.6.2 and 4.7 releases

Steven McEachern

May 29, 2017, 10:11:37 AM5/29/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi folks,

I note from the GitHub activity that 4.6.2 must be close to release. I was wondering if there was an expected date yet?

I was also wondering about the timing for the 4.7 release (scheduled on the Roadmap for 2017Q2. I'm particularly interested in the User Management functionality proposed for the 4.7 release, and wanted to confirm that this was still on the agenda for the 4.7 release.

Could you provide updates on the above?

Regards,
Steve

danny...@g.harvard.edu

May 31, 2017, 10:33:26 AM5/31/17
to Dataverse Users Community
Hey Steve,

4.6.2 is very close to release. We were set to release it last week and noticed some performance regressions that we wanted to tackle before releasing the new features to the community. We're planning to release 4.6.2 before the Community Meeting and then follow with 4.7 before the end of June.

Thanks,

Danny

Steven McEachern

May 31, 2017, 4:11:56 PM5/31/17