Metadata Templates Specs for Version 3

Merce Crosas

Oct 4, 2011, 5:21:36 PM10/4/11
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi group,
Attached is a first draft of the specs for the new Metadata Templates functionality. As you know, the study templates expansion is a step towards better supporting metadata for all disciplines beyond social science.
We would like to review this new functionality, mockups and class diagram in a meeting next week, and discuss further details.

Could you join us on Wednesday October 12 from 2pm to 4pm?

Let me know if you can make it, either replying to the list or to me directly (mcr...@hmdc.harvard.edu).
We would like to review user's feedback in our Wednesday's meeting. If you can't join us, if possible please send us your input before then.

Thanks,
Merce

--
Mercè Crosas, PhD
Director of Product Development

Tim Clark

Oct 4, 2011, 6:09:42 PM10/4/11
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
I can attend.

Tim

<MetadataTemplatesSpecs.pdf>

dispose of the e-mail.

August Muench

Oct 7, 2011, 4:20:33 PM10/7/11
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
I will plan to be there.   I assume this is at the IQSS.

Merce Crosas

Oct 11, 2011, 5:32:00 PM10/11/11
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com, ja...@metalab.harvard.edu
A reminder that tomorrow we are meeting from 2 to 4pm at 1737 Cambridge St., Cambridge at K322.

Tim Clark

Oct 12, 2011, 9:05:25 AM10/12/11
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Merce