Request for district variable for Bihar household dataset 2007 and 2016

vivek.ku...@ashoka.edu.in

Apr 3, 2018, 5:58:29 AM4/3/18
to Dataverse Users Community
Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I Vivek kumar is doing a research work  at Ashoka University. Recently I have got access to the Bihar household dataset 2007 and 2016. In 2007 data set I could find the district variable with code from 1-37 but I do need to know the district name assigned to these codes. Therefore I request to help me in this regard. I tried contacting through Connect ,Help & Support on the website but my attempt was unsuccessful. Please help with the same if it's possible at your level.
Thank you very much.
Regards
Vivek

Brooke, Danny

Apr 3, 2018, 8:58:50 AM4/3/18
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vivek,

Unfortunately, the members of the group are not able to help with this request. As a self-curation tool, Harvard Dataverse relies on the data owners to provide access to their data. You can try to contact the owner again via the envelope icon as we discussed on the support email, or you can wait for a response from the data owner.

- Danny

vivek kumar