File number indication

Philipp Conzett

Nov 8, 2022, 6:12:01 AM11/8/22
to Dataverse Users Community
When logged in as a curator or admin in our Dataverse installation, I can see the number of files indicated in the facet section to the left. However, when I narrow down the selection to include only published datasets by clicking the Published (xxxx) link in the Publication Status section, no file numbers are indicated anymore. Is this intentional? Or maybe an error in our setup?

Best, Philipp

Julian Gautier

Nov 8, 2022, 9:07:09 AM11/8/22
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi Phillip,

That's definitely not intentional. The Publication Status facet applies to collections, datasets and files. Here's what it looks like on Demo Dataverse:

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 9.05.14 AM.png

Maybe an error in the setup?

Philipp Conzett

Nov 8, 2022, 11:00:42 AM11/8/22
to Dataverse Users Community

Thanks for confirming, Julian. We'll have a look into this in our installation.
Best, Philipp