Need help on DCM installation

Thanh Thanh Le

Nov 27, 2019, 9:41:56 AM11/27/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Hi all,

We're trying to install DCM on our Test environment (Dataverse 4.10.1).

We've installed DCM as described here and configured dataverse in consequence (with ::DataCaptureModuleUrl and :UploadMethods).

However, when we call the dataverse api to get the upload script (api/datasets/:persistentId/dataCaptureModule/rsync?persistentId=$PERISTENTID), we have this error message in the log :

 There was a problem getting the script for XGRMMT . DCM returned status code: 404]]

We have no idea what really is the problem and whether the DCM is well installed as needed.

Can someone please tell us how to check on the DCM installation ?

Thanks in advanced,

Thanh Thanh

Philip Durbin

Nov 27, 2019, 7:41:29 PM11/27/19