Dataverse Community Meeting Planning Updates

danny...@g.harvard.edu

Apr 12, 2019, 3:42:01 PM4/12/19
to Dataverse Users Community

Hi everyone,

The Dataverse Community Meeting Organizing Committee has been working to get things set up for #Dataverse2019, which will be held at Harvard University June 19th-21st. Some updates:

  • We have two keynote speakers confirmed! We’re getting the bios up on the site right now and we’ll announce them next week.

  • Registration for #Dataverse2019 will open next week.

  • The proposal submission form is open at https://projects.iq.harvard.edu/dcm2019/proposals. Thank you to those who have already submitted proposals!

  • We’d like your help in spreading the word about the meeting! Please consider posting the message below (or a message of your choosing) in your various communities:

5th Annual Dataverse Community Meeting

Held in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA June 19th-21st, the annual Dataverse Community Meeting is an opportunity to build, grow, and enrich the global Dataverse community in a face-to-face setting. Like the open-source Dataverse product itself, the activities of the Dataverse Community Meetings are community-driven. Over three days of presentations, posters, workshops, working group meetings, and informal networking, we aim to promote and learn about behavioral and technical solutions and standards for curating, sharing, and preserving data that can be discovered and reused across disciplines to reproduce and advance research.

We’re hoping for broad participation from current and future members of the Dataverse Community! To learn more, including how to submit a proposal for the meeting, visit the #Dataverse2019 site at https://projects.iq.harvard.edu/dcm2019. To learn more about the Dataverse Project, visit dataverse.org.

Jamie Jamison

Apr 15, 2019, 2:51:20 PM4/15/19
to Dataverse Users Community

About the Community Meeting, is there someplace to register? I only saw the links for proposals.

Thank you,

Jamie

Jamie Jamison

Apr 15, 2019, 3:47:33 PM4/15/19
to Dataverse Users Community
Sorry - just answered my own question about registration.